Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello All!!!

K well i'm new to this whole blogging thingy but i'll try my best! I got some huge decisions to make soon and I feel that the longer I wait the more effected my children are. I call "family meetings" ALOT and I feel that they are not talking openly as much as I'd like them to. I try often to ask to talk to them. I never had my parents ask me how are you today? or Is there anything on your mind? I think as long as I ask I know I've opened the door for them. Sometimes I get lucky and they tell me everything. Most of the time I feel as if they hold back. I'm not the best mom and theres no manuel to being a good mom but I can honestly say I'm doing my best! My question is.... Is it enough? My kids are my world and I want everything in the world for them. I just hope they know that.

2 comments:

  1. I understand you there. I'm not the best mom either, shoot i'm not even allowed to be a mom. One thing that i've learned is that hope brings about success. If you don't have hope in your life for the things that God has promised you, then it's like saying i just want to give up on life. I just want to die now because i'm done. I've given up. That is what makes an exceptional mother. Don't ever give up, and don't let the feeling of hopelessness rule your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it enough? The only people who can answer that for you are your children. No children don't come with instructions and everyone has their own oppinion on what it is that makes a good mom.

    ReplyDelete